I know it’s been a while since I posted last. When I downloaded the update for WordPress I encountered all sorts of problems. Sooo… I kind of gave up. So as a result, I recently hired Amy Celona to help me fix this. I highly recommend Amy if you are a Stampin’ up demonstrator, she works with Stampin’ Up demo’s and is also a demonstrator herself.
Before that, my internet provider decided to go fibre optic causing it to freeze or log me off. I had thrown the post card away that I received without reading it first thinking it was for new subscribers. It’s supposed to be 1000 times faster, but frankly, I don’t see the difference! It’s probably time to buy a new computer, now! RIGHT? OMG, what next? Well, on to better things.
Bonus Days are back!! – You have from now until August 3rd with Bonus Days. If you are unfamiliar with this promotion, every $50 you spend by August 3rd 2020 (before shipping and tax) earns a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used 4–31 August 2020.
Here’s how it works:
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
REMEMBER – When placing an order and if your order is below $150.00 please use the host code EAJG7BJ6. This way I can send you a thank you gift. If your order is over $150.00 do not use the host code, you will be the host and can purchase free products with the host rewards.
If you don’t have a catalog, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and “Need New Catalog” in the subject line and I will personally mail you one!
Please feel free to contact me, I would love to be your demonstrator if you do not have one! Thanks again for stopping by.