For this card I used the new Horse & Sleigh Bundle that is an On-Line Exclusive. I just love the paper that comes in this bundle. This is such an easy card to make, too!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Horse & Sleigh (162119), Bundle & Save (162126)
- PAPER –Basic White (159276), Basic Black (121045), Misty Moonlight (153081), One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper (162118)
- INK – Misty Moonlight (153118)
- OTHER – Horse & Sleigh Dies (162125), Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653), Deckled Circle Dies (162286) ), Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder (162189), Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Assortment (162129), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips Scissors (103579).
Cutting & Scoring:
- Misty Moonlight – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic Black – scrap
- Basic White – scrap
- One Horse Open Sleigh DSP – 3-3/4” x 3–3/4”
- Fold Misty Moonlight in half to make card base.
- Emboss Misty Moonlight layer in Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to the card front.
- Die cut 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 Deckled Circle from the DSP.
- Adhere the circle as shown on card front with Stampin’
- Die cut the Sleigh from Basic Black scrap, adhere with Stampin’ D
- Stamp the greeting in Misty Moonlight Ink on Basic White scrap, fussy cut and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals on back left and Multipurpose Liquid Glue on DSP die.
- Embellish card front with Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Assortment white snowflakes.
REMEMBER – When placing an order and if your order is below $150.00 please use the host code TFVFHPQG. This way I can send you a thank you. If your order is over $150.00 do not use the host code, you will be the host and can purchase free products with the host rewards.
If you don’t have a catalog, please contact me at Like2stamp@icloud.com with your name and address and “Need New Catalog” in the subject line and I will personally mail you one!
If you would like to join Stampin’Up please feel free to contact me, or click on the button above.
I would love to be your demonstrator if you do not have one! Thanks again for stopping by.